Monday, April 23, 2007

the "first" post

I was in the mood to put the little "quotey" marks around the word, first, largely because of a funny thread on etsy.com's forums the other day. It made me laugh. Perhaps you had to be there.

Mailing off our first bottle stopper sale to an eBay member right now. I hope it's a sign of good things to come. We had a lot of activity on the eBay auctions that I tested in different categories last week. This sale gave us a break even on that test. Yay for break even.

We've discovered Etsy.com, which offers handmade items from artisans around the world. I like that it isn't riddled with mass manufactured, drop-shipped crap. You may like that too. Please feel free to join us there. I promise, there are gorgeous things to be had, lovely ideas for gifts, in addition to the fabulous products we'll be selling.

Okay, so off to the post office!

No comments: